About Me

My photo
I live in Wattle Grove NSW and I'm married to a great guy. We have 3 fur-babies, Abbey the Dachshund x, Benny the Maltese x, and Chocco the cat. I am addicted to card making, scrap booking, and OTP's... basically anything papercrafty! I'm also a mixed media wannabe. I've been card making for the last 20+yrs and never thought it would last this long! I'm also a Stampin' Up! demo. We move all over the Country and have lived in 6 states in last 13yrs!

Thursday 7 July 2011

Melon Mambo Addiction...

Hi everyone!
I have a confession to make. I recently discovered I have a serious Melon Mambo fetish. I seem to be using it on just about every project. In a way I'm glad, as this has helped me get over my issue with the colour pink.
Here I've used a technique called 'faux tearing' to create a great effect!

Card Recipe
Stamps: Punch Potpourri (retired hostess), Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Ink: Melon Mambo
Punches: Modern Label
Embellishments: Basic Rhinestones



For this card I've concertinaed the ribbon so only the Melon Mambo pattern is showing.

Card Recipe
Stamps: So Swirly Jumbo Wheel (retired), Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Ink: Melon Mambo
Punches: Modern Label, Word Window
Ribbon and Button: Ice-cream Parlour (July 2011 Promotion)


Happy stamping!


Nae xx

No comments:

Post a Comment