About Me

My photo
I live in Wattle Grove NSW and I'm married to a great guy. We have 3 fur-babies, Abbey the Dachshund x, Benny the Maltese x, and Chocco the cat. I am addicted to card making, scrap booking, and OTP's... basically anything papercrafty! I'm also a mixed media wannabe. I've been card making for the last 20+yrs and never thought it would last this long! I'm also a Stampin' Up! demo. We move all over the Country and have lived in 6 states in last 13yrs!

Friday 29 July 2011

Vroom vroom!

Hi everyone,

Well, winter is certainly upon us down here in Southern Victoria, Australia! It's cold and we've had a lot of snow on the mountains so far!!

Today's card is all about the men! Grunge, metal, chrome, motorbikes! I think that sums it up! I was inspired by Miriam Spiess and used Shimmer Paint to dab on the cardstock and also to rub the ink pad directly onto the card base to give it that grunge look.
Card Recipe
Stamps: Motorcycle (retired), Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink: Night of Navy
Punches: Decorative Label
Ribbon: Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon
Embellishments: Antique Brass Jumbo Eyelets (retired)
Other: Platinum Shimmer Paint

Happy stampin'!

Nae xx

No comments:

Post a Comment