About Me

My photo
I live in Wattle Grove NSW and I'm married to a great guy. We have 3 fur-babies, Abbey the Dachshund x, Benny the Maltese x, and Chocco the cat. I am addicted to card making, scrap booking, and OTP's... basically anything papercrafty! I'm also a mixed media wannabe. I've been card making for the last 20+yrs and never thought it would last this long! I'm also a Stampin' Up! demo. We move all over the Country and have lived in 6 states in last 13yrs!

Wednesday 20 July 2011

You've got the love!

Hi everyone,

Today's card is all about the love!



Card Recipe
Stamp: I {Heart} Hearts
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, rest are retired
Ink: Chocolate Chip, rest are retired
Punches: Heart to Heart, Scallop Edge Border
Ribbon: Rose Red 1" Double-Stitched Grosgrain (retired)
My stash: buttons

Happy stampin'!

Nae xx

1 comment: