About Me

My photo
I live in Wattle Grove NSW and I'm married to a great guy. We have 3 fur-babies, Abbey the Dachshund x, Benny the Maltese x, and Chocco the cat. I am addicted to card making, scrap booking, and OTP's... basically anything papercrafty! I'm also a mixed media wannabe. I've been card making for the last 20+yrs and never thought it would last this long! I'm also a Stampin' Up! demo. We move all over the Country and have lived in 6 states in last 13yrs!

Friday 1 July 2011

Welcome to my blog!

Well, this is a first for me - I'm blogging! I will be joining Stampin' Up!® as a demonstrator in September and thought it was best to create a blog so I can share my love for papercrafting with all the very talented people out there.

If you are in Geelong, Bellarine Peninsular and Surf Coast area and would like to attend a card making, scrapbooking or off-the-page class please call 0408 433 137 or email crozlow@bigpond.net.au.

Feel free to subscribe to my blog by entering your email address on the right hand side to keep up to date with my new posts.

I look forward to sharing more with you as I grow and develop my business.

Nae xx

No comments:

Post a Comment