About Me

My photo
I live in Wattle Grove NSW and I'm married to a great guy. We have 3 fur-babies, Abbey the Dachshund x, Benny the Maltese x, and Chocco the cat. I am addicted to card making, scrap booking, and OTP's... basically anything papercrafty! I'm also a mixed media wannabe. I've been card making for the last 20+yrs and never thought it would last this long! I'm also a Stampin' Up! demo. We move all over the Country and have lived in 6 states in last 13yrs!

Friday 11 March 2016

Botanical Gardens Designer Vellum Stack

Hello crafters!

As you may be aware, it is currently Sale-a-bration time with Stamoin' Up! During this time, you can earn a free gift for every AU$90 you spend. One of the free gifts I got was the Botanical Gardens Designer Vellum Stack. It comes in a pad of 6x6 sheets and it's just gorgeous!

For the first card, I have stamped Pool Party balloons directly onto the back of the vellum to give the look of shadow/silhouettes in the background. I then as adhered it to Pool Party cardstock. 

The second card is just gorgeous. For this card a used my Stampin' Write Markers to colour direct to the back of the vellum! I adhered it to a black base to make the colouring & the white printed pattern on the vellum really pop. 

For the third card I used my sponge dauber with Bermuda Bay ink. I applied the ink directly to the back of the vellum to change its colour. Mounted on a white base really makes the colour and pattern on the vellum really shine. 

I also heat embossed directly on to the vellum in a previous post to create a gold and black wedding card. Feel free to scroll down for a look.

Until next time, happy stampin'!

Renae 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment